Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Do you like FREE things?

Welcome! If you are visiting me for the first time I am so excited that you are here! Please subscribe to my blog to get great inspiration, tips and tricks, class schedules and more! As a Thank You I will send everyone who subscribes a free gift! If you are new to me I will send you an email asking for your address so that I can send your free gift. I promise to not flood your inbox with junk!


 

Just wanted to share a quick peek at a card I made for my son Joshua's 10th birthday. He loves crayfish and was super excited to catch a few at a camp ground we visited over the summer. It is a spinner card. They are so much fun to make! Have you ever made one? Would you like to learn? Leave me a comment below and I will share how to make this fun type of card!

Make time to create something today!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment